I have selected my favourite 'high fashion' looking shoes which New Look have to offer, all of which would not look out of place toe by toe at the front row at fashion week, minus the extra zeros on the price tag!
1. These snake skin sling back block heels caught my eye straight away! Both colours look great with any basic outfit which you want to add character too. The block heel provides comfort while being fashionable which lets be honest is the dream, as we all know fashion comes first comfort or not... I'm sure many will disagree. I am obsessed with these heels and rate them 10/10.
2. Following on from the first shoe, in a block heel with sandal strap these heels are super comfy and stylish with snake skin pattern. I am obsessed with the deep red pair and love how expensive they look! Great for wearing to casual dinner and drinks without killing your feet all night!
3. These fiery red sandles with pointed toe sole's are insane! They are already in my basket I am so in love! They are super sexy and will look great with an all black outfit and red lip! Colour blocking is key right now!
4. New Look I am in LOVE with your designs right now! I have had my eye on these monochrome square sole heels for a while now. I know a lot of people are against white heels (personally I don't get it but hey) so I reckon these are the perfect pair to get some white night out footwear into your wardrobe! Plus they are a real classic pair of heels which won't go out of trend.
5. How could I do a New Look post if I did not mention these sexy booties! I am seeing these calf high croc and snake print boots everywhere at the moment and am loving the look! I think these would work great with a split mid skirt and would be very wearable to work or for social occasions, but the decision would be what colour do you pick!!